Cheadle Area Committee on 7th June will be in the canteen at the Foxland Road campus of Kingsway School. It starts at 6pm and all are welcome.
Coming up on the agenda:
- Review of the Neighbourhood Action Plans for improving the parts of the area with Stockport Homes housing.
- St Ann’s Road Allotment Association are applying for a £699 grant to buy a wood chipper.
- St Ann’s Lourdes Group from St. Ann’s RC Church, Vicarage Avenue, Cheadle Hulme applying for a £1000 grant towards taking a group of young people to Lourdes to care for sick and elderly pilgrims.
- Planning application 61294 for extension of 116 Styal Road, Area Committee – coming to us for a view because the property is in the green belt.
- A long and technical report on everything someone applying for planning permission might have to do in order to have a valid application.
- Annual report of Brookfield Shiers Family Trust (money the council holds in trust for the community). We have previously resolved to spend £25,000 on local projects that benefit elderly people.
- Money available from planning developments to improve our play areas