The next Cheadle Area Committee is on Tuesday 10th July 2018, 6pm, at Massie Street Church, Cheadle. As ever, all are welcome.
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Manchester Airport talking about their Draft Noise Action Plan that we reported on a couple of weeks ago
- Request for £1,000 from Cheadle & Gatley JFC towards the cost of equipment and venue hire for the year.
- Request for £1,000 from Heald Green Ratepayers Assoc. towards a defibrillator for Heald Green Village Hall.
- Request for £1,200 from Stockport Carnival towards the cost of running the carnival
- Planning application 69536 for 2 semis and one detached house at Airstream House, 36 Brook Street, Cheadle, SK8 2BX.
- Planning application 64618 Construction of a single storey dining room extension and glazed shelter on the front of The Cheshire Line pub/restaurant, Manchester Road, Cheadle.
- Report back on planning appeals and enforcement
- Progressing plans to make more money available for community groups from the Brookfield Shiers Family Trust.
- Proposal on how we fund borough-wide applications for funding from community groups
- Report on road safety around Oak Tree Primary.
- Proposal for double yellow lines at the junction of Cheadle Road with Manston Drive and Oak Avenue in Cheadle Hulme
- Proposal for yellow lines on Neal Avenue, Peakdale Avenue and Eastleigh Road in Heald Green
- Proposal for double yellow lines at the junction of Palmer Avenue and Ashbourne Avenue in Cheadle Hulme
- Request from Heald Green ward for an additional Mobile Speed Indication Device
- Request to permit Bark in the Park to be held on Abney Hall Park on 30th September 2018.
You can read all the papers here.