The next Cheadle Area Committee meeting is at 6pm on Tuesday 6 November 2018 at Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle. All are welcome to attend.
Full agenda and reports here.
What’s coming up on the 6th:
- Application from East Cheshire Musical Theatre Company for £1000 funding to help stage a musical
- Application from Pure Innovations for £1000 towards The Kitchen – a project to create a community based space for people to “eat, drink and meet”.
- Planning application DC/069999 to redevelop the former Queens Arms pub on Stockport Road, Cheadle into a 68 bed care home.
- Planning application DC/069309 to change the use of 25 St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green to a residential care home for up to 4 children.
- Planning application DC/070873 for side, rear and first floor extentions to 183 Styal Road, Heald Green.
- Review of polling stations and polling districts
- Brookfield Park Shiers Family Trust – to report on the money in the trust (which local councillors oversee for the benefit of the community).
- Proposal to fill in potholes on Birch Road (an unadopted road heavily used for school parking in Gatley) at a cost of £850.
- Proposal to install 4 additional bollards on York Close at the junction with Councillor Lane.
- Report on a road safety consultation around Meadowbank Primary and proposals for additional yellow lines, bollards and signs.
- Proposal for build-out paving at the exit from Gatley Green onto Church Road to help stop cars driving the wrong way along Gatley Green.
- A proposal for double yellow lines at the junction of Manston Drive and Cheadle road is coming back to Area Committee after an objection to the plan from residents of Regency Court.
- A proposal for double yellow lines at the junction of Ashbourne Avenue and Palmer Avenue coming back to Area Committee after an objection that it will remove an on-street parking space.