Next Tuesday’s Cheadle Area Committee meets at Trinity Church Hall, Massie Street, Cheadle for the final meeting before the local elections.
The meeting starts at 6pm on Tuesday 9 April 2019 and all are welcome to attend.
Here’s what’s coming up:
- Application from Friends of Scholes Park for 4 community planter raised beds to plant and grow fruit, vegetables and herbs by the railway track with help from local school children. Request for £1000.
- Application from Cheadle Get Connected for £200 towards creating a dementia-friendly community in Cheadle.
- Planning application 72346 for a 68 Bedroom care home on the site of the former Queens Arms pub in Cheadle. This came to planning previously as application 69999, but there was an error in that application. This new application corrects that error so the full information needed to decide it is included.
- Planning application 72253 for a part-retrospective application to alter a detached garage at 2 South Drive, Gatley to form a new garden room. Five neighbours have objected, so it is coming to committee.
- Planning application 71947 for enlargement and extension of 96 Styal Road. Coming to us because the properties on that side of Styal Road are all in the Green Belt – no objections from neighbours.
- Proposal for extended double yellow lines on Schools Hill an extra 5m on the left from Daylesford Crescent.
- To consider an objection to a proposal for double yellow lines on Milton Crescent in front of Westford Villa and to the other side of the road up to 13 Milton Crescent. An alternative of single yellow lines on that section and H-bars protecting the driveways opposite has been proposed.
- Application for use of Gatley Rec and Gatley Hill playing fields for Gatley Festival 28-30 June.
- Application for use of Abney Hall Park for Picnic in the Park on Sunday 21 July.