Cheadle Area Committee is at 6pm on Tuesday 5 November 2019 at Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle. As always, all are welcome.
Here’s what we’re discussing:
- Petition from residents of Greenvale Drive and Greenvale Court asking for residents’ parking
- Funding application from Walk Ride the Cheadles to promote a play streets initiative
- Planning application 73373 for two new houses at 1 Eaton Close, Cheadle Hulme (recommended for approval)
- Planning application 74305 for a new mosque and community centre to replace the existing mosque in Heald Green. The final decision will be made by the council’s Planning and Highways Committee
- Planning appeals report, including an injunction taken out against the developer of the former Standard Chemicals site on Mill Lane, Cheadle
- Brookfield Shiers Family Trust report. The Trust is a fund managed by local councillors and available (with some restrictions) for local groups to bid for.
- Change to yellow line parking restrictions on Eden Road, Cheadle
- Report proposing improvements to road safety around Cheadle Primary School
- Proposal for additional section of double yellow line on Brown Lane near the junction with Prospect Vale
You can see all the reports and agenda here.