The next Cheadle Area Committee meeting is at 6pm on Tuesday 10
December 2019 at Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle. As always, all
On the agenda for this meeting:
- Application for £1000 funding for Cheadle & Gatley Dodgeball
Club, covering 30 weeks of coaching fees, balls and a training course.
- Application for around £440 from the three local wards for Age UK Stockport to hold local events.
for £150 funding from English Knights Lacrosse towards the cost of
taking boys to an international tournament ahead of the U19 world
- Application for £50 from local wards (in addition
to funds from other Stockport wards) for Young Caritas to hold a
workshop on climate change for local people.
- Planning application 72786 to convert space above and behind Tesco and Betfred in Heald Green into 9 one and two-bed apartments.
- Planning application 73671 for a single storey rear extension and front porch for 4 Twining Brook Road (retrospective)
for changes to the speed limits and some other changes for the A555
(Manchester Airport to A6 Relief Road) and some roads nearby.
Full details here.