The next Cheadle Area Committee is on Tuesday 8th August 2017 at Trinit Church, Massie Street, Cheadle. As always, all are welcome.
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Presentation from Cheadle Get Connected, the great local community group.
- Cheadle Village Partnership are applying for £1000 towards the £7,985 total cost of the Cheadle Victorian Christmas Market.
- Gatley Village Partnership are applying for £300 towards the £440 total cost of the Gatley Sports Day, planned for April 21st 2018.
- Planning application 64219 – demolition of 116 Bolshaw Road (a bungalow) and building of a new detached two-storey house on the site. Coming to Area Committee because neighbours have objected.
- Planning application 66147 – 160 Styal Road conversion of first floor roof terrace to habitable space. Coming to area committee because it’s in the Green Belt.
- Letting us know that the Stockport Local Plan (which sets out what the land across Stockport can be used for) has started its consultation. The first stage is an “issues paper” that, as the name suggests, tries to identify the issues that need to be taken into consideration when writing the plan.