The next Cheadle Area Committee is at 6pm on Tuesday 29 January 2019 at Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle.
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Plans to restructure the Council’s public realm service
- Application from Heald Green Ratepayers for £9,000 towards the £11,540 cost of a community-owned and operated CCTV system for the main Heald Green retail area on Finney Lane.
- Application from Gatley Village Partnership for £400 towards the costs of publicity and school caretaker for Gatley Sports Day – which will be held at Kingsway School this year.
- Application from Cheadle Get Connected for £200 towards promotional costs for Dementia Friends sessions.
- Application from Grove Lane Baptist Church, Cheadle Hulme for £1000 towards the £7000 of replacing the kitchen cupboards, drawers and sink.
- Planning application DC/071904 – first floor rear extension and construction of front portico at 175 Stanley Road, Heald Green. Coming to committee because the house is in the green belt.
- Greater Manchester Spatial Framework presentation
- Report on the plans for the former Orrishmere Primary School site (still no firm plans).
- Progress report on the works at Abney Hall Park and Roscoe’s Roundabout.
- Proposal for 20mph speed limit on easterly part of Ladybridge Park Estate, Cheadle Hulme
- Double yellow lines at junction of Broadway and Cherington Road – Cheadle: to consider an objection to the plans from a local resident and a proposed amendment (to single-yellow lines) in response.
- Proposal for double yellow lines on Wensley Road/Gatley Road in Cheadle – considering an objection to the scheme from a local resident.
- Proposal for double yellow lines on Hall Street, Cheadle opposite Church Court – to consider three objections from residents.
- Request for approval for additional funding to cover the cost of Christmas lights in Cheadle & Gatley.
- Application for BMX event at Bruntwood Park on 14 July 2019.
You can see the full reports here.